- Published on Thursday, 25 October 2012 22:38
- Wind River Intelligent Network Platform includes two software engines that provide fast packet acceleration and content inspection.
- Combination of software components help customers build faster, smarter, safer networks and realize significant time and cost savings.
- Platform can provide greater network intelligence while maintaining high performance, including up to 1100% improvement in IP-forwarding, up to a 500% improvement in throughput for UDP and performance boost for TCP.
ALAMEDA, Calif. – Oct. 23, 2012 – Wind River®, a world leader in embedded and mobile software, has introduced Wind River Intelligent Network Platform, a software platform for the development of sophisticated network equipment that can accelerate and secure the flood of traffic for current and future networks.
Sensory Networks and Cavium Break the 100Gbps Security Inspection Performance Barries for Anti-virus, Intrusion Prevention, Web Security and Zero Day Attack Detection on a Single Cavium OCTEON® II 32 Core Processor
- Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 13:00
Mountain View, Calif. - June 26, 2012 - Sensory Networks, a leading provider of pattern matching and acceleration software technology, today announced it has extended its partnership with Cavium, Inc., a leading provider of semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for networking, communications, and the digital home. Together, the companies are bringing to market a Security Inspection Solution that achieves over 100Gbps of performance, with highly linear scaling and very low latencies. Using an optimized version of Sensory’s HyperScan™ pattern matching software, on a production version of Cavium’s single chip 32-core OCTEON® II CN6880, this solution raises the bar for Security Inspection performance in the industry, providing outstanding performance per watt and performance per dollar. Security Inspection, which is one of the most intensive of all Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) applications, requiring every bit, of every byte, of every packet to be scanned, is becoming increasingly important amid rapid growth of sophisticated threats from new malware. Today’s Zero-Day Attacks and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) require a whole new level of inspection that can continue to perform even under the most adverse situations.
- Published on Tuesday, 06 March 2012 06:00
Sensory Networks, the leading provider of pattern matching and deep packet inspection (DPI) acceleration software technology, today announced that their HyperScan™ library has delivered DPI throughput of 160Gbps with linear scalability. This was based on an intensive benchmark of HyperScan on a dual-socket platform (8-core, 16 threads per socket) using the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family and Intel® C604 chipset, scanning against a tier-1 commercial IPS signature set. HyperScan fully scales across Intel® architecture, extending from the Intel® Atom™ processor to the highest performing Intel® Xeon® processor.